Tuesday, April 6, 2010

“Cast Your Every Care On Jesus”

Day 6

“Why is your spirit upset, My child?”
What is the burden I see you bear?
Do you not know I am here, My child?
I am your friend, and I truly care.”

Refrain:
Cast your ev-‘ry care on Jesus,
He will take them all from you.
There is not a care that Jesus cannot bear,
This is what He longs to do.

“Give Me that burden, My child, and rest;
Your disappointments, your grief, your fear,
Rest in My love and My power, dear child.
I am your friend, and I’m always there.”
“Cast Your Every Care On Jesus”
Text: Margaret King
Music: John Hallett/Alan Davies
© Copyright 1986 by Gospel Publishing House.

So, what is types of cares are you carrying today? Money woes? Family troubles? Loss of a job? Children in trouble? Can’t get along with the boss? Physical pain?

Should you carry these by yourself? No!

Hear the encouragement of the scripture.

1 Pe 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." NIV says: “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Ps 55:22 encourages us to “Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you;
He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.” (NASU)

Jesus said: “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Mt 11:28-30)

So, right now….whatever your care is….cast it on Jesus!

No comments: