Friday, April 15, 2011

Do Not Lie to One Another


15.  "Lie Not One To Another"

My goal for today is to “not lie to one another”  (In other words:  tell the truth!)



Today is TAX DAY.  Did you tell the truth on your taxes?  I trust you did.  You can rest peacefully tonight because you told the truth!


God’s Word declares: Colossians 3:9 “Do not lie to one another, since you laid aside the old self with its evil practices”

“And stop lying to each other. You have given up your old way of life with its habits.” (Contemporary English Version)



My choosing to “to not lie to one another” will enable me to fulfill the law of  Christ, the “new commandment” of the “new covenant” in which Jesus stated, “By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.”

People who need to see a demonstration of my telling the truth them today? 

            I’ll give you this answer:  EVERY ONE!

Not lying to one another will help me to grow in the following area(s):  (list)


Not lying to one another will help me to gain victory over:  


How am I like Jesus when I practice telling the truth?

That is an easy one!  When I tell the truth, I am like him because ….Jesus is the Truth!  


No comments: