Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Be Tenderhearted


13.  “Be Tenderhearted to One Another”

My goal for today is to “tenderhearted to one another”

God’s Word declares: Ephesians 4:32 “Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.” (NASV)


 A person who is tenderhearted is easily moved to love, pity, or sorrow; compassionate.  This type of person offers help to people in need.  They are moved by such things as the earthquake in Japan or the crisis in the neighborhood or other needs.  

The word is usually translated compassionate or merciful in other versions.

My choosing to “to tenderhearted to one another” will enable me to fulfill the law of Christ, the “new commandment” of the “new covenant” in which Jesus stated, “By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.”

People who need to see a demonstration of my tenderheartedness them today include:  (list names)


Being tenderhearted to one another will help me to grow in the following area(s):  (list)


Being tenderhearted to one another will help me to gain victory over: 


How am I like Jesus when I put into practice Ephesians 4:32?

No comments: