Sunday, April 10, 2011

Do Not Judge One Another

10.  “Judge Not One Another”

My goal for today is to “NOT JUDGE one another.”

God’s Word declares: Romans 14:13  “Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother’s way.” (NKJV)
 
Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother’s way.” (NIV) 

Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge so that you will not be judged.”

Romans 14:3 “The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him.”

Romans 14:10 “But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.”

Colossians 2:16 “Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.”

Over the next few days, follow a patter like this as you study the “one another” for the day.

My choosing to “not judge another” will enable me to fulfill the law of  Christ, the “new commandment” of the “new covenant” in which Jesus stated, “By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.”
 
  • People who need to see a demonstration of my not judging them today include:  (list names)

  • Not judging one another will help me to grow in the following area(s):  (list)

  • Not judging one another will help me to gain victory over:  (list)

  • How am I like Jesus when I put into practice Romans 14:13?

No comments: